Our Terms & Conditions
Please read this important information before making a booking.
All dogs must:
- Be up to date with their vaccinations and be on flea and worm treatments. We require vet records to be provided and updated annually.
- All male dogs over the age of 1 year old must be neutered.
- Have valid pet insurance.
- Complete our 2 hour trial period and registration form.
- Have a secure collar & tag detailing their name and owners address/contact number.
- Are required to notify us of any medical conditions of their dog.
- Understand and agree that they are giving permission for him/her to participate in all aspects of the day care.
- Understand that If their dog shows any signs of aggressive behaviour, they may be dismissed from Winstons DDC.
- If a dog is injured or takes ill whilst at Winstons doggy daycare, we will contact the owner in the first instance and agree the next step with them.
- If we feel that the dog shouldn’t be in day care due to their condition, we may ask the owner to come and collect them early.
- If the condition is urgent, we may seek medical attention before contacting the owner. Vet bills incurred will be the responsibility of the owner.
- Owners understand that when their dog is in the care of Winstons there are certain risks of incident including but not limited to dog fights, cuts and scrapes and property damage.
- Owners understand if their dog is involved in an incident, I acknowledge that Winstons cannot be held liable for any veterinary fees incurred.
If your dog no longer requires daycare, please cancel your booking with as much notice as possible to avoid fees. Our cancellation rules are as follows:
- Within 24 hours: full refund
- 24-12 hours notice: reschedule
- Less than 12 hours notice: non-refundable
- 10 session packages available via our booking system.
- Valid for 6 months from date of booking.
- After purchasing your chosen package, you will receive a unique code. Please use this code to redeem your sessions.
- Packages are non refundable.
- Available for full day daycare with optional walk.
- For dogs who have attended a trial day at the daycare.
How do I book?
Use the “BOOK NOW!” link on our website or visit our instagram and use the book now button.
What happens if my dog takes ill or has an accident whilst in Day Care?
If your dog requires medical attention whilst in our care, we will contact you to discuss the next step. The only exception to this would be if it was an emergency situation, in which case we may immediately take your dog to our local vet for treatment.
What if my dog is no longer able to attend the booking?
If you need to cancel a booking, please cancel via our booking system on this website. Please follow this up by sending us an to inform us, as refunds are not automatically processed. No-shows will be subject to a cancellation fee as per our cancellation rules above.